Facebook Cover
Home
Animals
Art
Baby
Beach
Bike
Car
Cute
Family
Flowers
Friends
Funny
Love
Nature
Status
Water
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
I am my past
03:14
Status
I am me I’m who I’m meant to be. I am my past, my present and who I want to be. not anyone, I am all three. am a work In progress, a destiny. I am who I choose to be. I am me.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Latest Topics
A REAL MAN chooses to honor
A REAL MAN chooses to honor, love, respect, adore, and be faithful to one woman.
family isn't always blood
family isn't always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones ...
The prettiest smile
The prettiest smile hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears and the kindest hearts have felt the most p...
Baby With Butterfly
Crying isn't a sign of weakness
Crying isn't a sign of weakness. It's a sign of having tried too hard to be strong for too Long.
Don’t be too hard on yourself
Don’t be too hard on yourself. There are plenty of people willing to do that for you. Love yourself and be proud of everything that yo...
Once you realize that your past is just a story
Once you realize that your past is just a story. it no longer has any power over you.
I used to have superpowers
I used to have superpowers but my therapist took them away.
Water Rose
Sunset Shine